Saturday, April 9, 2011

Style Stitches Challenge update......

Checkbook Wallet
Finally finished a bag in time to post...This is great fun..Thanks for the opportunity to join...
Loving this wallet....I added a couple of details as you will see in the photos...

 Reflected the machine "fancy" stitching on the inside as well... Ok here is where I can't stop myself...I added a second pocket on the bottom to accomodate license and credit cards...
Top-stitched flap with decorative stitching before sewing lining on... Top-stitched one row of stitching to hold after turning....Oh, I added timtex to the flap as well as the body of the wallet... Kind of liking this better, makes for a much more solid wallet....


I love free-motion quilting and often use this to
enhance a small piece of fabric.... Free-motion quilting is just that....wherever my needle takes me....
Ooops..did it again... a little hook on the side for keys....store cards...whatever... I had bunches of fun with this...

No comments:

Post a Comment