Saturday, September 24, 2011

Week Three Mini Quilt SewALong

Check out week three over at Fresh Lemons..

Not the best photos..I will switch them out when the sun shines.
I have a confession...Have you ever made something for a swap...sent it off...and then really wished you had been able to keep it.....WELL...
Goal #1: Recreate a mini version of the Red Pepper Full Size Quilt...
This week I have recreated the mini quilt I made for the Doll Quilt Swap 11.. I had bunches of fabrics left over and so I sewed....

Here it is..This is a mini version of a quilt pattern from Red Pepper Quilts.. I have another confession..the quilt that I sent to my swap partner had one little funky quirk..I extended a sashing that was not extended on the original pattern.. In my quilt I made an exact duplicate only much much smaller... Instead of repeated my process I am going to link you to my posts in which I made the original quilt....and third confession...I don't have the binding nor the quilting finished and if I don't post this...I will not make the deadline...



 Here is my "From Fear to Finish Link"
And This is the link to DS11 Finished...

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! Those teeny tiny postage stamps are so cute. And you pieced them perfectly. I really like the idea of making a mini of a full-sized quilt that you have made or one that someone else has made that you admire.

    ReplyDelete