Saturday, August 27, 2011

Come Join Us..Fun Little Swap

Are there really 21 fabrics in this line?
There is a new swap open on flickr...it is focus on using Denyse Schmidt fabrics..DS fabrics fairgrounds and picnic line are available at JoAnn Fabrics. A good friend of mine loves these fabrics and has been asking me to make a wall quilt for her. I thought this swap might motivate me to collect fabrics and to design a couple of little quilts... Check out the great colors and designs..These remind me of some of the fabrics my Rice Grammie used to make quilts.




Introductory statement for DS Doll Quilt Swap:
This will be an international swap!! Do you love DS Quilts Picnic/ Fairground Fabrics?? Then come join the fun!! Doll Quilts should be no larger than 18" X 18" Sign Ups begin August 14th!! Mailing date will be October 31st..

No comments:

Post a Comment