Saturday, August 27, 2011

DQS 11 Received The Most Amazing....


....little quilt. I am in awe of the talent, time, creativity, and thought put into this little gem..Take a look at the wonderful package I received. Susan is not only a talented quilter, but also dabbles in other art forms...Check out the amazing card and handcrafted envelope she added. I am so amazed that I was chosene to be a newbie in the swap and to have received this beautiful quilt. .Many many thanks to my swap partner Susan MZ Fuller (Flickr )who has an amazing set of work on flicker.

This is the sweetest card made by Susan...Check out the envelope(she also made that)...There is a teeny tiny quilt on the front porch.... Thanks bunches you are a very talented person....
Susan had read that I loved fall colors... This is a wonderful fall charm packet with matching ribbon..just waiting for a project..
Thank you thank you....
Ok...All of this wrapped in an LL Bean box... Each little piece is wrapped and sealed with a cute little sticker...Love it love it...
The quilt...What can I say...it is amazing.... I feel so lucky to have this hanging on my studio wall...

No comments:

Post a Comment