Monday, August 29, 2011

Mini Quilt Mondays Sew Along...

Check out the Monday challenge by Fresh Lemon Quilts. Is challenging those who wish to participate to learn a new technique each week...to share and blog about it. Sounds like fun to me, must be that teacher thing...always looking to learn something new..
Hop on over to Fresh Lemon Quilts

Faith is asking us to join her on 
September 5 (Labor Day!), 12, 19, and 26!!!!!
She has a few suggestions for those mini quilts.....Anything look interesting to you. Join me as I join Faith and group to play with fabric and design.....

My try it out list includes:    
 -Wonky Blocks                              - Hexagons
- Embroidery/Hand Stitching         - Designing your Own Pattern
- Paper Piecing                               - Improvisational Piecing

I can't wait to see what the group members design.... I am sure that there will be a few more new ideas to add to my list.....

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun :)
    FYI Your link to FLQ does not work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have the inclination to do new processes in rapid succession just yet but I did find the tea wallet tutorial and thought it was lovely. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete